The easiest ExpressRoute solution
Megaport’s Virtual Cross Connect (VXC) takes you from any Megaported location, to Microsoft Azure Services on your terms.
In just a few clicks you can gain scalable, private access connections into one of the world’s most popular cloud services. Just select your required capacity (1Mbps to 10Gbps) and your desired connection term (Hourly, Daily, Monthly, or Yearly) and you can have access to Microsoft Azure & Office365 within minutes.
Features & Benefits
- High bandwidth connectivity options and lower latencies allow for faster access to Azure & Office365 services.
- Enable your borderless data center by interconnecting your data infrastructure services, securely and privately (For example, the ability to provision multiple VXCs to different network locations and cloud environments important to your business.)
- No lock in contracts and Pay As You Go billing minimises your financial commitment.
- Automated provisioning using our online portal or set of API’s gives you greater flexibility and visibility in each of your services.
- We offer redundant and diverse connectivity to provide reliability across your network.
Plus, our services have no lock-in contracts, and no minimum bandwidth requirements so you can get started with minimal financial risk and scale up later as your needs dictate.
How to Connect to ExpressRoute via Megaport
Connecting with Microsoft Azure Resource Manager:
Connecting with Powershell:
For more information, please view the ExpressRoute documentation on Microsoft's website.
Click on the link below to create your free account and get started today. Alternatively, if you would like to resell ExpressRoute, you can enquire about our Partner Program.