Megaport Direct Connect and Aviatrix User Access Bundle. Providing secure and elastic direct connections to AWS.
The DX Bundle for AWS Direct Connect has been made available through collaboration with Aviatrix, a pioneer in secure connectivity across a wide range of enterprise cloud services.
This bundle allows customers to enable encryption with a secure connection through Megaport’s SDN Elastic Interconnection Fabric. With a few clicks enterprises can configure secure, private connections to Amazon Web Services and other public cloud environments.
Direct cloud connectivity with enterprise level security enables:
- Encryption between public cloud regions
- Encryption between different cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Encryption between enterprise datacenter and public cloud (hybrid cloud)
- Encrypted enterprise VPN access to clouds
- Encrypted peering
The collaboration between Megaport and Aviatrix means:
- Secure and elastic direct connections to AWS
- Aligned network performance that scales to meet the demands of the growing enterprise
- Access to our API and award winning portal to manage and administer network connectivity
- Access to a global footprint to connect between data centres and to cloud services
- Rapid and secure connections under flexible terms
Aviatrix is a pioneer in Enterprise Cloud-defined Networking, simplifying scaling in the cloud and enabling secure connectivity across a wide range of enterprise cloud architectures. The Aviatrix software solution is built from the ground up for AWS environments and enables enterprises to realize the benefits of agility, scale, and mobility when deploying applications in the public or hybrid cloud. Aviatrix provides a comprehensive software solution for all-inclusive secure connectivity between; public cloud regions, leading cloud providers (AWS, Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud), enterprise data centre and public cloud (hybrid cloud), and VPN user access to clouds.
Find out how Megaport and Aviatrix can help your business
Why we collect this information How & where do we store, share & use this information?