Save up to 66% on Microsoft Azure Egress
Pushing data to Microsoft Azure (ingress) is free. However, pulling data out (egress) is always charged. Your egress is billed at different rates depending on how you connect with Microsoft Azure. It is not commonly known that major Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), including Microsoft Azure, financially incentivise their customers to adopt private interconnection (e.g. ExpressRoute) by reducing egress charges.
If you are connecting to Microsoft Azure via the public internet while spending a significant amount on egress monthly, you should review your connectivity options.
Download our Microsoft Azure handy guide to learn:
- How to choose the right path to cloud
- The pros and cons of your connectivity options
- Your potential egress savings
- The right steps towards an optimized model
- Benefits of Megaport Network as a service