Save up to 49% on AWS Egress
Pushing data to Amazon Web Services (ingress) is free. However, pulling data out (egress) is always charged. Your egress is billed at different rates depending on how you connect with Amazon Web Services (AWS). It is not commonly known that major Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), including AWS, financially incentivise their customers to adopt private interconnection (e.g. Direct Connect) by reducing egress charges.
If you are connecting to AWS via the public internet while spending a significant amount on egress monthly, you should review your connectivity options.
Download our AWS handy guide to learn:
- How to choose the right path to cloud
- The pros and cons of your connectivity options
- Your potential egress savings
- The right steps towards an optimized model
- Benefits of Megaport Network as a service