Creating a scalable connectivity solution for clients within the managed services industry.
Created a future-proofed connectivity solution using ExpressRoute and Megaport services to expand the capabilities of their network architecture.
Provisioned a 10G ExpressRoute connection via Megaport’s Software Defined Network to support the overflow of Azure Site Recovery workloads and migration projects.
Began moving data to Azure within two weeks from initial consultation instead of the typical two months compared to traditional connectivity options.
Gained flexible, scalable network connectivity that can be maximised for high-capacity ‘lift and shift’ scenarios and minimised for monthly data backups.
Vigilant.IT is an expert Microsoft infrastructure partner, with gold certifications in Datacenter, Cloud Platform, and Cloud Productivity, and silver certifications in Enterprise Mobility Management, and Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions. With over 15 years of experience in the industry, Vigilant.IT provides managed services, professional services, and hosting services to clients across multiple industries, such as finance, government, food, and healthcare.
- Vigilant.IT utilised a legacy dual 100Mb connection to Microsoft Azure to push back up Virtual Machines (VMs) to the cloud. This link was saturated from the amount of Azure Site Recovery workloads running.
- To continue with business as usual and provide high-performance services and great experiences to their customers, the Company required greater capacity to support their workload needs.
- Vigilant.IT needed to quickly and efficiently put a flexible solution in place to avoid disrupting day-to-day operations and ensure a future-proofed network architecture.
- The Company is also currently completing ongoing migration projects, moving large clients to their Infinitis.IT data centre. They required an easy way to isolate network traffic from other traffic on their ExpressRoute link.
- Building out a new link with their ISP would have been costly and taken an extended period of time to set up and provision.
Vigilant.IT created a future-proofed connectivity solution using ExpressRoute and Megaport services to expand the capabilities of their network architecture.
Solution – Key Points
- The Vigilant.IT team learned about Megaport through Microsoft in October 2015. Based on the fact that Megaport was the only vendor able to facilitate a direct drop into an Interactive data centre, Vigiliant.IT explored Megaport’s solution for spinning up fast and flexible connectivity to the cloud.
- The Company provisioned a 10G ExpressRoute connection via Megaport’s Software Defined Network to support the overflow of Azure Site Recovery workloads and migration projects.
- Vigilant.IT was able to set up and provision the connection and begin moving data to Azure within two weeks from their initial conversation with the Megaport team. This meant they saved valuable provisioning time compared to the two months it would have taken using a traditional ISP option.
- With Megaport’s on-demand, scalable bandwidth capabilities, Vigilant.IT can easily dial their connection up and down depending on their capacity demands.
- When Vigilant.IT onboards a new customer that requires a high-capacity ‘lift and shift’ approach, the team increases bandwidth to facilitate an optimised process. They then drop back down to minimum capacity and enable monthly data backups to run consistently with Azure Site Recovery.
- Due to Megaport’s on-demand consumption model, the team can also close the circuit when it’s not in use and negate any additional costs.
- This flexible approach to networking allows Vigilant.IT to truly right-size their cloud connectivity to suit their business.
“Megaport feels like a smaller company with one-on-one care while providing enterprise grade services on a global scale. I love the fact that I can see which support engineers are online and that they know our environment – I don’t need to explain everything to them all over again.”
– Stephane Budo, Director Innovative Solutions
With clients spread out across Australia and New Zealand, Vigilant.IT aims to enable a solution whereby these companies can connect easily. With this in mind, they intend to leverage the Megaport Marketplace to a greater extent and use Megaport Cloud Router as a connectivity service for their clients’ ExpressRoute peering.
“I love the idea of Megaport Marketplace. It’s a place where we can connect our network to other partners. For example, if we lift and shift a client to our Infinitis.IT data centre, they can save on network bandwidth by connecting to us.”
– Stephane Budo, Director Innovative Solutions