Megaport has partnered with NTT Singapore to enable customers in NTT Communications’ (NTT Com) Serangoon Data Center to establish direct, secure, and private connections to multiple Cloud Service Providers (CSPs). Customers can connect to the top five CSPs: Alibaba Cloud, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Oracle Cloud via a single Port that supports multiple virtual private connections. Through the new NexConnect Cloud Service, enterprise customers inside Serangoon Data Center in Singapore can now rapidly and flexibly connect to their choice of cloud without the need for local connectivity, thus simplifying the building of highly scalable hybrid and multicloud models.
Key Service Features and Benefits:
- Access multiple Cloud Service Providers through a single Port
- Secure private cloud connection, bypassing the public internet
- Connect to many cloud regions directly from NTT’s Serangoon Data Center in Singapore
- Dedicated private line where data access is fast, low latency, scalable, and reliable
- Fast and highly available cloud access with redundant and diverse connectivity options
- Multicloud interconnectivity powered by Megaport, leading SDN-enabled elastic interconnection services
- Purpose-built Nexcenter with proximity to Singapore Stock Exchange and ultra-low latency access to/from major cities in Asia
About NTT Singapore
Established in 1997 as a wholly owned subsidiary, NTT Singapore is the regional headquarters of NTT Communications for the Asia Pacific Region. NTT Singapore provides high-quality connectivity, data center solutions, security services, IT management services, voice and conferencing solutions and solution integration services to enterprises worldwide.