Our Network Support team is available 24/7 to offer assistance with provisioning connections, resolving any issues, and more. There are multiple ways in which you can get in touch with us. We respond to tickets within 24 hours – most often, we’ll get back to you much quicker.
The fastest and most efficient way to get in touch with the team is via our live chat. For live support, simply create a Megaport account at https://portal.megaport.com, or have your account administrator add you.
- Simply press the chat icon in the bottom right side of the screen to activate the live chat window.
- Please ensure you have your Service ID for your relevant service ready to go.
Your Service ID can be found adjacent to the Port or VXC name. See below for an example.
If you don’t have access to our Portal and prefer to contact us via email, you can reach out to: email@example.com.
- When sending an email, please include a brief overview in the subject field as well as the Service ID it pertains to.
- This helps to streamline our support process and track your issue more effectively.
- Use the message field for details, screenshots, error messages, and any other questions you may have.
How we Handle Tickets
We prioritise support to customers with ordered, configured, and active services. When support volume is high, response times may be affected. Please note, our Network Support team does not monitor our social media and therefore can’t respond to any requests on these platforms in a timely manner.
If you have a non-support related enquiry, please contact us via our contact page here. We welcome all feedback.