Legal Archive – Megaport Site Terms.
Welcome to the Megaport website. These Site Terms set out the terms and conditions that apply to your use of this website. By visiting or using this website, you agree to comply with the Site Terms and all applicable laws. If you do not agree, you should not use this website.
We may make changes to the Site Terms at any time by posting the updated terms on this website. The updated Site Terms will take effect immediately on posting. By visiting or using this website at any time after any update, you agree to the updated version of the Site Terms.
- CopyrightAll material, information, content, data, graphics, images, photographs and software (Material) on this website is owned by Megaport or its licensed source. The compilation of Material on this website is owned exclusively by Megaport.Megaport grants you a limited licence to access and use this website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing, provided that you do not modify the website or any Material and you retain all copyright, trademark and proprietary notices. Under this licence you must not:
- download the website (other than page caching);
- use the website or any Material for any commercial purpose or for any public display, except with the express written consent of Megaport;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any Material contained on the website; or
- transfer this website or any Material to any person or “mirror” this website or any Material on any other server.
- TrademarksThe images, logos and names on this website which identify Megaport or its affiliates are proprietary marks of Megaport or one of its affiliates (Marks). The Marks must not be used:
- in connection with any product or service that is not a Megaport product or service;
- in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers; or
- in any manner that is derogatory to Megaport.
You may not frame or use framing techniques to enclose any Mark or other proprietary information (such as images, text or forms) or use meta tags or “hidden text” using any Mark, without Megaport’s prior written consent.
Megaport grants you a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to create a hyper-link to the home page of this website, provided that the link does not represent Megaport or its affiliates, or any of their services, in a misleading, disparaging or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any Mark (other than Megaport’s name) as part of the link, without Megaport’s prior written consent.
- Third Party SitesThis website may contain links to websites operated by third parties (Third Party Sites). Third Party Sites are not under Megaport’s control and Megaport is not responsible for, and does not endorse, those Third Party Sites. You access and use Third Party Sites at your own risk.
- Information provided by youYou may post reviews, comments and other content on this website and submit your suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information to us from time to time (Your Content). Your Content must not:
- breach any applicable laws, regulations, standards or codes;
- infringe any third party’s rights; or
- contain material that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent or otherwise offensive.
You grant Megaport a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free and fully sub-licensable licence to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute and display Your Content throughout the world in any media. You grant Megaport and its sub-licensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with Your Content, if they choose.
Megaport may, but is not obliged to, monitor, edit or remove Your Content.
- DisclaimerThe information on this website may contain delays, errors and omissions. Megaport does not warrant the suitability, completeness, accuracy or currency of any information on this website or any Third Party Site or that any services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.The material and information contained in this website is not intended to be advice. You may not rely on this information and should always seek independent advice before making any business decision.
- LiabilityMegaport’s liability for statutory or implied conditions or warranties, which cannot be excluded, is limited to the maximum extent allowable under applicable law.To the extent permitted by applicable law, Megaport is not liable (whether in contract, negligence or any other tort, under any statute or otherwise) for any loss, damage or expense (including special, indirect, consequential loss, loss of profit or revenue, loss of goodwill, loss of data or business interruption) (Loss) that you or any person incurs arising directly or indirectly out of or referable to material on this website or a Third Party Site.You indemnify Megaport against all Loss incurred by Megaport arising directly or indirectly out of your use of this website or your breach of these Site Terms.In these Site Terms, indemnities and limitations and exclusions of liability in favour of Megaport are to be construed as indemnities, limitations and exclusions in favour of each of Megaport’s affiliates.
- GeneralAll rights not expressly granted in these Site Terms are reserved by Megaport.If a provision of these Site Terms is void, voidable, unenforceable or the invalid part severed, the remainder of this Agreement will not be affected.No failure, delay or indulgence by Megaport in exercising any power or right conferred by these Site Terms will operate as a waiver of that power or right.Megaport may assign, novate or transfer any of its rights or obligations under these Site Terms without your consent. You may not assign, novate or transfer any of your rights or obligations under these Site Terms without Megaport’s prior written consent.These Site Terms are governed by the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access this website.
V.140624 © 2014 Megaport (Australia) Pty Ltd