HKT SkyExchange Multi-Cloud FAST Connect, a collaboration between HKT SkyExchange and Megaport, enables SkyExchange customers to establish direct, secure and private connections to multiple cloud service providers, including Alibaba Cloud, Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, and Oracle Cloud via a single port that supports multiple virtual private connections. Through SkyExchange Multi-Cloud FAST Connect, enterprises in Hong Kong can build applications that span on-premise infrastructure and preferred cloud platforms in an agile manner with enhanced security and performance, thus facilitating the building of scalable hybrid and multi-cloud models. Service is available in Hong Kong from all 5 SkyExchange networked facilities management centers, located at TKO Industrial Estate, Po Lam, Wanchai, Sheung Wan, and Kwai Chung.
Key Service Features & Benefits:
- Access multiple cloud service providers through a single port
- Secure private cloud connection, bypassing the public Internet
- Connect to many cloud regions from any HKT SkyExchange locations
- Dedicated private line where data access is fast, low latency, scalable and reliable
- Fast and highly available cloud access with redundant and diverse connectivity options
- Multi-Cloud interconnectivity powered by Megaport, leading SDN-enabled elastic interconnection services
- Comprehensive no-compromise protection, from physical to network security, with round-the-clock support
- Multi-site redundancy with interconnected facilities covering Hong Kong, Kowloon and New Territories
About HKT SkyExchange
HKT SkyExchange is a networked facilities management center that redefines data center connectivity. HKT’s networked facilities management centers are installed alongside HKT’s telecoms network nodes, realizing extremely low network latency in terms of local, cross-border and international connectivity between network nodes and customer racks. All SkyExchange networked facilities management centers are inter-connected by high-speed fiber network to support dual production site model and to ensure easier disaster recovery. SkyExchange in TKO Industrial Estate has successfully achieved various International standards such as ISO20000, ISO27001 and is compliant to TVRA and PCI-DSS to ensure our services are effectively delivered and that customers’ mission-critical infrastructure and information are properly protected.
HKT (SEHK: 6823) is Hong Kong’s premier telecommunications service provider and leading operator in fixed-line, broadband and mobile communication services. It meets the needs of the Hong Kong public and local and international businesses with a wide range of services including local telephony, local data and broadband, international telecommunications, mobile, and other telecommunications businesses such as customer premises equipment sales, outsourcing, consulting, and contact centers. HKT is headquartered in Hong Kong and maintains a presence in Greater China as well as other parts of the world. To learn more about HKT, please visit www.hkt.com.