We’ve partnered with Digital Realty Trust, Inc. to create Service Exchange, Powered by Megaport.
With this partnership, we have pioneered a global interconnection solution offered via Digital Realty’s hosted platform, Service Exchange. Service Exchange is Powered by Megaport, and enables users to establish direct, private connections to multiple cloud service providers, including AWS, Microsoft, and Google as well as access network on-demand. By utilizing Megaport’s API, Digital Realty customers are able to access seamless, amplified service offerings all in one consolidated platform.
As demand for cloud computing grows, this is the perfect time for our partnership to focus on scaling our combined service offerings across the globe. Together the Digital Realty and Megaport footprint will be made available in 132 locations, spanning across more than 36 markets, on 4 different continents.
Service Exchange offers customers access to multiple cloud service providers and other service providers via a single port that supports multiple virtual private connections Virtual Cross Connects (VXC) to service providers and data centers. Customers can actively manage their VXCs through MarketplacePORTAL, Digital Realty’s award-winning online customer platform, and scale the bandwidth of their connections up or down as needed.
About Digital Realty
Digital Realty is a global leader in data center and colocation solutions, providing solutions for more than 2,000 firms across its secure, network-rich portfolio of data centers located across the globe. Digital Realty’s diverse group of clients include domestic and international companies of all sizes, ranging from financial services, cloud and information technology services, to manufacturing, energy, gaming, life sciences, and consumer products.
Service Exchange provides:
- A Secure Private Cloud Connection – avoid the Public Internet
- Simple Multi-Cloud Access – one connection to access many clouds
- Fastest, most reliable Cloud Access – using local connections to Cloud Providers on our Connected Campuses
- Highly Available Cloud Access – with redundant connectivity options
- Self-Service Provisioning – easily manage fluctuations in bandwidth needs
Capabilities that solve complex data center requirements:
- Interconnection – Connectivity within the Meet Me Room, Campus, and Metro.
- Cloud Solutions – Connect with wide range of cloud service providers as well as configured hybrid environments and more.
- Service Exchange and Internet Exchange enable one to many connections for mission-critical business applications.
- Colocation – Consistent designs, operational environment and power expenses.
- Scale (Wholesale Solutions) – Customize data center to specific deployment needs.
- Connected Campus – Digital Realty’s data center campuses in key global markets deliver the on-ramp to the cloud, plus Digital Internet Gateways that optimize customer value through massive network-dense connectivity.
- Managed and Enablement Services – Remote Hands, Implementation, and Infrastructure Management available through award-winning MarketplacePORTAL.