Spotlight: Cavern Technologies
“Megaport gives our customers the power to connect to the world’s leading public cloud providers, from within our state-of-the-art facilities, in a scalable, on-demand, and reliable way. Moving mission-critical workloads into the cloud is now easier and faster with Megaport connectivity and Cavern Technologies who are together providing a seamless, high-performance solution.”
– Sean Khurana, President & COO, Cavern Technologies
Cavern Technologies is a trusted IT partner for their 100+ customers, from across the US and all industries, including hospitals, financial institutions, and technology firms. Cavern is located in a highly secure facility that is 125 feet below ground, providing protection against weather and natural disasters. Cavern’s unique underground Kansas City data center provides a host of security benefits, environmental advantages, and business conveniences.
The Cavern Difference:
- 100% uptime which guarantees you peace of mind.
- 150 – 5,000 square feet for custom build-to-suit or move-in ready private data suites.
- 50% energy savings and 15% lower build-out costs, leading to the highest return on your data center investment.
- 50 Megawatts of power capacity fed by redundant substations.
- Many strategic partnerships with carriers and cloud on-ramp solutions to meet your connectivity and hybrid IT needs.
- SSAE 18 SOC 1 Type II & SOC 2 Type II certifications to comply with industry regulations.
Cavern recently joined Megaport as a Reseller Partner in Lenexa, Kansas City to enable their customers with dedicated, fast, and scalable access to public Cloud Service Providers, migration between data centres, and to deliver peering services.
For more information, please reach out to us by completing the form below: